I started my first network marketing business back in the mid-1980′s. It was Amway, and I was totally intrigued and sold on the concept of MLM and network marketing. The one thing I didn’t like, though, was the recruiting tactics that were taught by the group I joined. Secrecy, inviting friends to dinner and not telling them the point was to “show the plan” – I felt that building a business like that was unprofessional and not a class act. I wanted no part of it, so I dropped out.
In the early 90′s, I started another network marketing business online, and finally found success! This was before we had all the nice web sites and multimedia on the Internet. It was basically about meeting and connecting with people worldwide through message boards and discussion groups. Even without all the bells and whistles, it was fun!
Since then, I’ve had a passion for learning and teaching home business entrepreneurs how to build a profitable business online. No spamming, “in your face” recruiting, or unprofessional tactics. You’ve probably heard the term “attraction marketing”. It’s a big buzz word today, with people acting like it’s something new. It’s exactly what my team was doing when I built my first business online. Today, the opportunity for success building a business online is MUCH better than ever.
Although I have other successful business enterprises, what appealed to me about building an Internet based Greeting Card business came down to common sense and the huge opportunity here.
- a real product that appeals to virtually everyone
- a true business, not just a network marketing compensation plan built around hype
- an international opportunity with aggressive expansion plans in progress
- based on the Internet, so you can build your business anywhere you are
- remarkable compensation plan that richly rewards you for doing the right things
- superb growth potential for the long term
- complements and supports other networking businesses – opens many doors to opportunity
Is this interesting to you? If so, let’s get together and discuss how we can work together to build a bright future for you!